cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile data in EU not consistent

dogboywifiprobz
Joining in

Hi, I'm currently in the EU (normally live in the UK) and my mobile data is barely working. It says I have 4G but I can't load anything at all unless i go into my phone menu and switch mobile data off then on again. When I do that, it usually loads any site but just very briefly - I have to turn it off and on again to get it to load a further page. However occasionally it will just work more consistently when I'm using an app like Twitter or TikTok, maybe for a few minutes or longer - until suddenly it just stops again. I have no problem with data in the UK and I have my roaming set to on etc. Please help! Thank you. 

22 REPLIES 22

Hello @dogboywifiprobz,

Thanks for sharing this information.

Are you able to change the network you are currently connected to? What country are you in at the moment?

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hi Hayley. I'm sorry if this seems rude but please can you at least try to read the previous messages in this forum post before you reply? This will take a really really long time if I have to keep repeating everything. I answered both questions - see message 7 and message 12. 

Hello @dogboywifiprobz,

I apologise for that.

I have been reading back on the conversation, but I just wanted to double check.

It sounds like it could be an issue with the phone its self, to rule this out you would need to try another SIM in that handset, or use your SIM in another handset. As we are uncertain.

If there is an issue with the handset you can back everything up and try a factory reset, also check your phone software is up to date.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide