Menu
DuffDan
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Mobile data abroad never works

Hi,

Whenever I am abroad I can never receive mobile data (4G, 3G or even 2G). This happens every single time and it's really frustrating.

I am currently in France and again unable to use my data.

I have followed all the suggestions mentioned in other topics oics about the same subject but none have worked. I have checked the APN settings and they're all correct. I have even entered them all again but it still doesn't work. I have an older SIM, not a new purple one as has been mentioned too. 

I have tried my SIM in 3 different phones (Motorola, Samsung and now Honor) and ot doesn't work on any, so I know it's not my phone at fault.

Please could this be looked into while I am here as I'm currently paying my monthly bill for data for no reason seeing as I am never able to connect to it when I need to.

Thank you very much 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mobile data abroad never works

Hi DuffDan, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

It's disappointing to learn that you've been having issues with data roaming every time you go away, I can appreciate you're keen to get this sorted. 

It does sound like data roaming ins't active, whilst it might be active on your handset it also needs to be active on your account as well. 

I'd love to take a closer look for you therefore I'll pop you a personal message and we'll take a look from there. 

I look forward to hearing back from you soon. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos