cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile credit dissapeared

Helpvm
Tuning in

My basic details show when I log in but balance gone, no bundle information & sim keeps saying updating but on emergency?

10 REPLIES 10

Sofia_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Helpvm.

Thanks for your post 🙂 

I'm sorry to hear this. Could you please expand a little? 

Is this happening when you try to log into your Virgin account on your mobile? Are you accessing this via the app or browser? 

In regard to the sim, is this message popping up on the device? 

Thanks, 

Sofia
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

I log into my viirgin mobile account via browser.

Re sim, yes the message is popping up on my device.

Sofia_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for getting back to me 🙂 

I'm sorry to hear that. Are you able to try this via an alternative browser to see if you still run into the issue? 

Apologies about that. Please turn off the device, remove the sim, re insert and re boot the device. 

Thanks, 

Sofia
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hi, changing the browser or rebooting does not solve the issue.

When I log in only my profile is showing. Nothing else.

Thank you for letting us know @Helpvm.

Has your my virgin media account always been like this? If not when did this issue first occur? 

Are you also able to let us know the specific error message you are getting on your device? 

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I have just noticed this issue as  I had problem with phone battery so device was down till I got a new one. Everthying was fine previously & my balance was over £16.

Just to confirm, are you able to try the sim on an alternative device? Do you get the same error message?

Are you also able to try logging into your mobile device using a desktop browser? Do you still not see the balance?

Doing this will help me see if the issue is with your device or it is a broader issue.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

It not my device, have tried my sim in others & logged into my virgin mobile account using other browser.

In this case, to further look into this I have sent you a private message. 

Please lookout for the purple envelope on the top righthand corner and provide a response when you can.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team