cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile credit agreement

StephM
Joining in

Hi somehow when I ungraded my phone awhile back it didn't add my handset load to my bill. I have been trying to find an agreement number to sign in but havnt had any luck. The help pages are just sending me in circles it's really frustrating. I just want to sort the payments out.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @StephM,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm sorry to hear you're having a bit of trouble with your mobile billing. You would have two separate bills if you're on a Freestyle contract; one for the SIM card and services, and another for the handset. Do you recall when you took out this new upgrade?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @StephM,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm sorry to hear you're having a bit of trouble with your mobile billing. You would have two separate bills if you're on a Freestyle contract; one for the SIM card and services, and another for the handset. Do you recall when you took out this new upgrade?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

I can't really remember last year sometime I think 

Hi @StephM,

Have you only ever had one bill from Virgin Mobile each month since then?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team

Yes just the one bill

Hi @StephM,

As we don't have access to credit agreements from here, nor do we have access to make package adjustments, I would recommend contacting the team directly for further support on this.

You can reach them by calling 0345 6000 789 (or 789 from a Virgin Mobile handset). Let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team