cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile conference call

Edge321
Joining in

Hi, I am about to take a SIM only deal however I would like to know I'd three-way calling is available with Virgil mobile?

Thank you

7 REPLIES 7

DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hello

I am afraid this is not a service that VM offer for their mobile customer, there are a few services out there that will allow you to set up a conference call the main one I found was whypay it is free.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Edge321, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forums. 

Unfortunately as DJ-Shadow1966 has advised this isn't a feature we offer. There are many ways around this, mostly app related conference calls. If you need a hand with anything, give me a shout 🙂 

Cheers. 

Hi, conference calling, so if not supported how can i do this without having to subscribe to another service?

Hi yasir_, thanks for the message.This can be done by downloading such applications as Whattsapp, Zoom or Skype. Chris 

Grumrum
Tuning in

Is it still true that we can't make conference calls on our Mobile Virgin Media service?

Just the other day I asked this question on the 789 service and was told that I should be able to conference call, and the problem is with my phone. I know this is an old thread, but I found it as a result of a web search to find out what could be wrong with my phone. However, maybe the 789 service is wrong?

My need is to make a conference call that includes my mother's landline number, which WhatsApp can't do, and for which Skype incurs extra charges. I need to use this feature, which is fundamental to other services providers, on my mobile phone service.

Thanks for considering my question.

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

To my knowledge it is still true that there is no conference calling.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi Grumrum,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

To my knowledge conference calling isn't something we have available. 

But to ensure we have checked everything I will private message to get some details to see what the agent was referring too.

^Martin