cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile calls to Northern Ireland

bigmick67
Joining in

Hi. Please can anyone tell me if calls to mobile numbers in Northern Ireland are included in my monthly minutes? I know landlines are but am unsure about mobiles. Thanks in advance. 

4 REPLIES 4

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @bigmick67,

Welcome to the community page, thank you for posting on here.

I was unable to locate an account for you, I will send you a private message so I can help you further.

Please look out for a plum envelope at the top right of your page.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

-tony-
Alessandro Volta

@Hayley_S wrote:

Hello @bigmick67,

Welcome to the community page, thank you for posting on here.

I was unable to locate an account for you, I will send you a private message so I can help you further.

Please look out for a plum envelope at the top right of your page.

Many thanks,

with respect why does that need a pm - why not answer the question - NI is part of the UK and ringing there is no different to any other UK number 

Tony.
Sacked VIP

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @bigmick67,

You do not need to respond to the private message, I spoke with my team and the calls on mobile would be the same as any UK numbers, sorry for that.

@-tony-, thank you for the feed back, but sometimes we need to bring people into a private message when they mention a question related to their call plan.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hi Hayley 

Thank you so much for getting back to me. 🙂

Mick