cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile Sim account still active - ADMIN CONTACT REQUESTED

Cmrobertson33
Dialled in

Hi

I recently renewed my contract with Virgin, I was informed by the online chat agent that the new package removed the Sim I was using for Virgin Mobile and he would cancel it.

Today I received the following e-mail:

Your Oomph bundle has changed

Hello,

We’ve been doing some checks and spotted you’re not signed up to an Oomph bundle which means you’re no longer eligible for an Oomph SIM. We’ve now made some changes to sort this for you.

What’s changing?

We’ve moved you to [Cable Ultd data + Ultd mins] starting from [08/04/2023] costing [£24.00] a month. If you had any spending caps in place, these will stay the same. If you’d like to change your spending cap, simply sign in to your Virgin Mobile account.

If you've any questions about this change or don’t think it should have happened, please give us a call on 0345 454 1111*

Please could the admin team contact me and investigate why it wasn't cancelled and please cancel my sim, I did not agree to continue my sim account.

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Cmrobertson33, thanks for the message and sorry to hear about the experience which you have had with the billing.

I will send you a PM so that this can be looked into further. 

Kind regards, Chris. 

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Cmrobertson33, thanks for the PM 

I am glad to see that things are on the way to becoming resolved and do let me know if there are any issues. 

Kind regards, Chris.