cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile Data Not Rolling Over

Vaell72
Joining in

Hi there,

I've noticed that for two consecutive months, the remaining unused mobile data from the previous month hasn't rolled into the current month. I'm not a heavy user usually, but it would be nice to have that data as a back up in case I need it. 

There were no issues with the data rolling over before, but since I had a particularly high mobile bill  a couple of months back, while I waiting for broadband installation, the data hasn't been rolling over. 

I'd appreciate any help or advice you're able to provide. 

Thanks!

Marcus 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Vaell72,

Hope you had a nice weekend! 

Thanks so much for your patience waiting for an update on this, I know it has taken longer than usual.

Our IT Teams had confirmed that the reason for your data not rolling over is because you are on an older tariff, meaning that you are not eligible for the data roll over benefit.

Sadly we aren't able to help with package/tariff changes from here, so if you did want to see if we have any newer tariffs similar or perhaps cheaper to the one you're on currently, feel free to take a look at our website here and speak with our team on 0345 454 1111 / 150 or via SMS on 0753 305 1809. Of course, this is entirely your choice and whether you would like to be moved onto another tariff to be eligible for data rollover.

Apologies again that it took so long to get back to you.

Kindest regards

Beth

Beth

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post @Vaell72, and a very warm welcome to you

I'm sorry to hear that your data hasn't been rolling over.

I'd be happy to look into this for you, check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Hi David_Bn

Thanks for the reply, I've clicked the purple envelope but there are only automated messages about joining this forum, and nothing from yourself, I'm afraid. 

Please advise. 

Many thanks, 

Regards, 

Marcus

Hi Marcus,

So sorry about that - I will pop you over a PM now so I can assist 🙂

Please do let me know if you do not receive my message.

Kind regards

Beth

Beth

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Vaell72,

Hope you had a nice weekend! 

Thanks so much for your patience waiting for an update on this, I know it has taken longer than usual.

Our IT Teams had confirmed that the reason for your data not rolling over is because you are on an older tariff, meaning that you are not eligible for the data roll over benefit.

Sadly we aren't able to help with package/tariff changes from here, so if you did want to see if we have any newer tariffs similar or perhaps cheaper to the one you're on currently, feel free to take a look at our website here and speak with our team on 0345 454 1111 / 150 or via SMS on 0753 305 1809. Of course, this is entirely your choice and whether you would like to be moved onto another tariff to be eligible for data rollover.

Apologies again that it took so long to get back to you.

Kindest regards

Beth

Beth

Hi Beth,

No worries! Thanks for investigating for me. I guess my current tariff became a legacy tariff a couple of months back, as the data rollover was active until then.

I'll have a look at the new tariffs and see what looks good.

Hope you also had a good weekend, and have a good week to come.

With gratitude,

Marcus