cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing call from Virgin Mobile

maryamroohipour
Joining in

Had a missed call from you and can't ring back. I'm a new customer so I presume it's to do with the set-up/security? 

Is there a number I can use? 

13 REPLIES 13

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @maryamroohipour
Welcome to the community!
Sorry to hear that you missed a call from us. Did the agent leave a voicemail to advise you what department they were in, the reason for the call or did they advise that they'll try you again? 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Hi Carley, 

No voicemail was left. It was a number from Dublin if that is any help to you?

Can you confirm if you're a Virgin Media UK or Virgin Media Ireland customer? ~CS~

Here to help 🙂
Carley

Virgin Media UK

Can you confirm the number that called your please and I'll look into this further? I would like to confirm that the number is a genuine Virgin Media number. ~CS~

Here to help 🙂
Carley

+353 (1) 245 8400

thank you 

Thank you for providing that information @maryamroohipour. Virgin Media UK would not call you from an Dublin number, so this was not us calling you. Are you waiting for a call back from Virgin Media?

Here to help 🙂
Carley

No, but I had ordered a new phone & ipad a day before from you. Originally thought it may have been to do with the order. Must have been a spam but wondering how they would have got my number. 

Thanks for your help with this 🙂

How long ago did you place your order for the new phone and Ipad? I have flagged it and am investigating this further. 

Here to help 🙂
Carley