cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Minutes left but message says I have no credit

Coo
Joining in

I have 1300 minutes left but get a message saying I don't have any credit. I'm just trying to phone another virgin mobile number. 

I've just changed tariff, but how do I find out if that is the problem? I need to speak with someone. Is that possible?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Coo,

Thank you for joining me in a private chat and clearing security, glad to hear trying the Sim in another handset then putting back in fixed the issues, this isn't a scam I have heard of, please be mindful if clicking on or accepting anything Via the browser, if you do need any further help please do not hesitate to reach back out.

Regards

Paul.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Coo, 

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear you haven't been able to make a call due to a message saying no credit, so I can have a further look for you I will invite you into a private chat, I will send an invite shortly, once received please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Coo,

Thank you for joining me in a private chat and clearing security, glad to hear trying the Sim in another handset then putting back in fixed the issues, this isn't a scam I have heard of, please be mindful if clicking on or accepting anything Via the browser, if you do need any further help please do not hesitate to reach back out.

Regards

Paul.

Thanks Paul. Luckily I managed to get through to someone at Virgin. The solution was to put my SIM in another phone and call from there. This broke the chain and I’m now able to use my own phone. Seems it was a scam to get me to buy their minutes. Glad to say it’s sorted. 

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for the response Coo, 

I'm glad that is now sorted for you.

If you do have anymore queries then please don't hesitate to contact us again.

Take care,

Kain