cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Minecraft hosting

Murple_Purple_
Tuning in

hey im in need of some help , im trying to host a minecraft server and give acsess to my friends around the world, i tried port forwarding and i have a bad pc and the network isnt really good, im unsure of why it wont work but i hope someone can help me ive worked so hard on my server but it wont work please help im getting quite annoyed

10 REPLIES 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
you will have to give much more info than that. also this is a mobile phone forum.

do you know how to do the hosting? if so then ill contact you on a different forum im in need of some help since i port forwarded a bunch of times and my friends who live somewhere lese cannot join ive turned off my firewalls ive reattempted the forward but it only works on my pc (p.s. i use the same pc to host the server and play on it.)

[deleted message]

Anonymous
Not applicable
yes i know how hosting works. I get paid lots of money to know that stuff 😛

I also own an IT company that offers bespoke hosting solutions.

What you are asking to do is simple. plenty of guides online but you haven't really told us any info.

hey thanks for the reply!

for further info could i please start an email convo with you since this forum is a bit awkward to deal with my email is [removed]

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You have just posted your email address in an open forum.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable
no sorry i don't share my email address. or help in private. that helps no one. The forum is a public media by design.

thats completely ok, ill just explain,

basically i started the server by downloading it and i used this tutorial on youtube  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeuDM7Ewsg4

i followed all the steps and when it got to the bit where i had to port forward i used virgin medias settings page and made one except i used 21-21 instead of 25565-25565, after trying to let my friends join it still didnt work and i couldnt find any tutorials on the current hub 3.0 port forwarding, if i try to delete the server and make a new one except if you could send me the steps or a video i would be very appreciative thanks

Murple

sorry thanks for deleting it