cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migrating to Volt and O2 order says 250GB

archercj
Fibre optic

I have decided to move from the Ultimate oomph bundle (which included an unlimited Vodafone SIM) over to the equivalent Volt package. But the conformation order that has just come through from O2 states 'Volt O2 Sim Only 250GB'

Is that just a clerical error as the chap who switched me over did state the O2 SIM would be unlimited text/phone AND data.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @archercj,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm sorry to hear that there appears to be some form of confusion with your O2 SIM card offer. If you took out the Ultimate Volt bundle then this should be an unlimited SIM card that you receive.

If you want clarification though and/or have any other questions about your O2 bundle then please contact them directly 0344 809 0202 (or 202 from an O2 handset) and they can assist you further.

Be sure to let us know how you get on either way.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @archercj,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm sorry to hear that there appears to be some form of confusion with your O2 SIM card offer. If you took out the Ultimate Volt bundle then this should be an unlimited SIM card that you receive.

If you want clarification though and/or have any other questions about your O2 bundle then please contact them directly 0344 809 0202 (or 202 from an O2 handset) and they can assist you further.

Be sure to let us know how you get on either way.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!