cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mck code

Keith4223
Joining in

Frustrated after being with vm for 2 days. I need MCK code for samsung galaxy s10+. Was bought from ebay unlocked. Was working on O2 for 2 years, then Vodafone for 18 months no issues. Vm sim inserted now locked. So fed up with lack of support and struggling to understand the customer service help. Feel like cancelling the lot and returning to vodafone. Can anyone offer any worthwhile help? Ive read and tried as much as i can all to no avail.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

As you are in 14 day it will probably be better to bail out.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Well normally the code you refer to is required if you put in a wrong unlocking code on too many occasions. I fail to see how that could happen in normal circumstances.

Just to be doubly sure have you a SIM on another network you can try and see if it still asks for the code.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Took the vm sim out. Put vodafone sim in...no issues. Put vm sim back in ....locked

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

As you are in 14 day it will probably be better to bail out.

Hello Keith4223

Sorry to hear of the issues with your mobile services since joining us, it's certainly not the experience we want for any of our customers. We appreciate you raising this via the forums and welcome to the community.

From what you have advised it sounds like the handset has been locked to the Vodafone network, as you purchased it from ebay it is unlikely you would be able to get an unlock code for the handset other than contacting Samsung themselves. 

If you do decide to cancel within the 14 day cooling off period you would need to contact the team on 789 or 0345 600 0789 and they will be able to make the necessary changes, we aren't able to arrange that for you from here.

Rob