cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost phone and can't login to request new sim

bwalsh
Joining in

I lost my phone and trying to login to virgin mobile only to request a new sim card. 

I can't remember my password and unable to reset it because it wants to send a verification to my mobile...

Can't find a way to chat to mobile staff online or even email them...

I'm sure others must have had similar issues.

Any help appreciated! 

8 REPLIES 8

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi bwalsh

Sorry to hear you have lost your phone 

I can look getting a new Sim sent out
If you don't mind, I will need to send you a private message to pass security 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great 
Regards     
Gareth_L

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi bwalsh

I have just requested a new Sim to be sent out. 

We do need to advise around 5 days especially if there's any back log with the Easter Holiday's

Can you please let me know how you get on once its been received 

Gareth_L 

Hi,

I've also come across a similar issue and require a new SIM to be sent out; could you possibly assist me with the above also?

Hi @LiverpoolJay,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm very sorry to hear that you're experiencing a similar issue. To clarify, are you saying that you've lost your handset and are now struggling to order a replacement SIM card?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi Zach,

This is correct - I lost the phone on the weekend and unfortunately don't recall my password to log onto my account to request a new SIM.

Would you be able to assist in getting me a new SIM sent out or change the password for my account? I believe that the address on the account may also now be incorrect as I've moved house and hadn't updated it, so I just need to make sure that the SIM will be sent to the correct address also.

Hi @LiverpoolJay,

Thank you for expanding. I am really sorry to hear that you lost your handset, and we'll certainly do everything we can to help you out.

I'm going to send you a private message in a few moments. Please respond to this when you can and we'll go from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi @LiverpoolJay,

Thank you for getting back to me so promptly via private message. I'm glad that we were able to address and resolve your concerns with the lost handset you've mentioned.

Please do let us know if there's anything more that we can assist you with.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team

Hi @LiverpoolJay,

Thank you for getting back to me via private message so that we could take a closer look and sort things out for you.

Please do let us know if there's anything more that we can assist you with.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team