cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost Credit agreement number

mimi_6520
Joining in

Hi, I have lost my Credit Agreement details, I can't log in to see my contract and see how much I have left to pay off my phone.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for confirming your details via private message @mimi_6520

I have passed this onto our mobile team, they have advised that you should receive two emails within the next 24 hours with all the information that you need to be able to login for your credit agreement.

Regards,

Steven_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @mimi_6520,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having trying to access your credit agreement. I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Regards,
Steven_L

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for confirming your details via private message @mimi_6520

I have passed this onto our mobile team, they have advised that you should receive two emails within the next 24 hours with all the information that you need to be able to login for your credit agreement.

Regards,

Steven_L

AlbertJB66
Joining in

Like many others, it seems, after being with you for many years, I cannot find my original email with my Credit Agreement details or PIN number.

Please would you be able to reissue these details. Grateful for any assistance you can give.

Kind regards

Albert J Burton

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @AlbertJB66, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear of the lost Credit Agreement Number.

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me, and I'll have this resolved for you as soon as possible.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Ben84Kelly
Joining in

I have the same problem, please DM me