cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for admin support

andymudge
Joining in

What a poor poor service , no ability to recieve texts or calls for a week , no one taking ownership . Ive asked for the sim update message to be re sent as i believe it went to my old handset whilst porting in . 

I use this phone for business and i dread to think what im missing , i have awaiting order etc that confirm by text and no one at Virgin seems to give a crap . 

Im in my 14days , and this new iphone is going in the skip with a cancelled direct debit in a minute .

3 REPLIES 3

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If you run a business it is better cancelling under 14 days than cancellation of your Direct Debit. Virgin will simply pass things on to a debt recovery company, and bang goes your credit score.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

I’m at the point they can bite me , no data , calls or anything else now it’s a joke and costing me a fortune . Can’t speak to anyone who can understand me , I’ve literally lost the plot on this one 

Hi andymudge,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm very sorry to hear about the issue you've been having with your Mobile service. 

I have been able to locate your account and would like to assist with this. 

What I will do is private message you so we can look into this. 

^Martin