cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login error

Kevau
Joining in

I have an issue trying to login with my existing account. I login the usual way, email and password but doesn't recognise it. I want to retrieve the password but doesn't allow it but my email and my virgin number cant be regonised. Can someone please help? 

7 REPLIES 7

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Kevau thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear you're unable to access your online account.  Is the account cable or mobile?  Also have you moved home since you originally used the email address in question for an online account?

Regards

Lee_R

Mobile

I can access fine on the app but I'm afraid to log out of the app because I can't access on the website. 

And just for clarification, you've previously successfully logged in via the website, using the details you're reporting now?

Regards

Lee_R

• Yes I can log in before but now I can't anymore. I'm still paying and using my virgin phone. Able to see how much data I have left on the app at the moment. But now I can't access the website with my account detail. I just want some one to help me just reset my password so I can re access my account on the website so I can upgrade my data usage. I don't know why virgin can't recognise my email or number. 

Thanks for your reply, Kevau,

I've sent you a private message to confirm your mobile account details. What we can do is delete your online account details so you can re-register.

Cheers,

Corey C

Didn't receive any private messege.