Menu
josefk1
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Lie after lie on order, still no delivery

We seem to have made the mistake of trying to get a mobile contract started with Virgin. Phone was supposed to be delivered last Wednesday but it all started to go wrong as the call centres have an inability to understand English properly.

First contract email when astray as they sent it to the misspelled email address and the subsequent contract confirmation they state was then out of time even though it was returned immediately on being delivered.

Promised every day that it would be delivered tomorrow and even had another email stating it would be here on the 14th December. Now that was another lie and the upgrade (not sure how a new contract when one never existed before is an upgrade) can not be completed until January but we will have the pleasure of paying for a service we can not actually use.

Spoken to like dirt on numerous times and just constant lies from customer service.

Never known anything as stressful as virgin mobile

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Lie after lie on order, still no delivery

Hi Josefk1, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

I'm really sorry to hear of your experience, I can assure you this ins't the level of service we aim to provide and it's disappointing to learn of instances like this. 

I'd be really keen to see what's going on and why we're unable to provide the handset until January, to do this I need to access your account so I'll send you a personal message now and we'll take it from there. 

I look forward to hearing back from you soon. 

Thanks. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
josefk1
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Lie after lie on order, still no delivery

There's been no private message to reply to yet. I'm wanting to get this sorted but it's almost impossible.
0 Kudos