cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just Received a Call

Ash_tm
Tuning in

Hello,

I ordered the Iphone 12/apple watch package last night, I followed all the instructions, I have just been left a answer phone message saying they are from Virgin Media and will call back tomorrow between 9-11am and if I don't answer they will cancel the delivery.

The number is 020 3706 8831, is this a genuine call from Virgin Media?

Kind regards,

Ash

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Well it's an incoming call, but just to be sure I rang the number.

It is genuine 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Well it's an incoming call, but just to be sure I rang the number.

It is genuine 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @ash-tm,

Welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for posting. 

I can confirm it was our team who tried contacting you. 

Did you manage to speak with anyone? 

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hello,

the person didn’t ring back the following day.

the phone and watch was out for delivery on Saturday 22nd and it ended up being returned to sender by yodel, they didn’t leave a card either and I was in all day, so I have no idea what to do as I haven’t had any emails stating why it wasn’t delivered.

regards,

ash

Hi @Ash_tm,

Thank you for getting back to us. I'm really sorry to hear that the issue with the delivery is ongoing.

Have you had any contact from the courier Yodel about the delivery? If so, when did you last receive contact from them and what was advised?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hello Zach,

I’ve had no contact from Yodel, last email I had was at 09:56 yesterday morning saying my phone/watch was out for delivery, then last night when the package wasn’t delivered I checked the tracking and it said the package had been sent back to sender at 09:10 the same day, I’d been outside the front garden gardening and having a bbq all day and no delivery driver turned up, so I don’t understand what’s going on.

regards,

ash

Hi @Ash_tm,

Thank you for the prompt response on this one.

Unfortunately we're unable to process orders from here, and though I appreciate that it's not ideal, I would recommend reaching back out to the team on 0345 6000 789 so they can look into this for you. We also have a number of other contact options available if you don't wish to call, all of which can be found here.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!