cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Italy no network

Festu
Joining in

My network is not working.

the first tweet was fine, for some reason is not working anymore.

5 REPLIES 5

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Festu, 

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. 

I am very sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with the service. 

Are you experiencing issues when making calls and sending texts or is the problem just when using data?

Does your handset show connected to a network at all and have you attempted a reboot since this issue started? 

Let us know and we will be happy to help. 

Thanks 

Nat

Are you experiencing issues when making calls and sending texts or is the problem just when using data?

I cannot make calls or send texts as there is no network.

Does your handset show connected to a network at all and have you attempted a reboot since this issue started?

Yes, my mobile phone does not connect to the network at all. I have also rebooted my phone with no success .

I cannot make calls or send texts as there is no network.

Yes, my mobile phone does not connect to the network at all. I have also rebooted my phone with no success .

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Is it an iPhone?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thanks for your reply, Festu, I've sent you a private message to confirm your mobile account details so we can take a close look at your settings and service.

Cheers,

Corey C