Menu
Mrudul
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Issues with call forwarding and mobile data

I have an issue regarding not being able to do call forwarding and also I cant get access to my mobile data when i do not have access to wifi. This has been an ongoing issue for the past couple of months and if it doesn't get resolved, then i will have to cancel my contract package. When I go home it works but when I come back for my uni studies, it doesn't work in this place so I don't know what the issue is. The confusing part is that I am connected to a virgin network but I cant make the call forwarding possible, but when others call me it works.

Please could you help me sort out this issue.

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Issues with call forwarding and mobile data

If by call forwarding you mean transferring calls to another number, Virgin have never supported that feature

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
Mrudul
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

What I mean by call forwarding is by means of outgoing calls do not work, So i am not able to contact anyone from my phone and on some occasion someone won't be able to get hold of me as well. My phone is connected to a virgin media network, so do not know why it happens?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mrudul,

Thank you for your post. I'm sorry to hear you're having this issue. 

How long has this issue been ongoing for?

^Martin

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Mrudul
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

It has been going for a couple of months now, but recently the problem has been solved. It was something wrong with the network connection.

0 Kudos