cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues since porting from EE

ChrisorsirhC
Tuning in

I have recently taken a new contract with a new phone from you after leaving EE, I have ported my number across, since then I have not been able to receive texts or phone calls. 

I have been on to customer services who have asked me to try switching phone on and off, taking sim out and back in, resetting network settings, trying my sim in a different phone and finally they have sent me a new sim. None of these things have worked. 

i am able to send texts and make calls and use the internet but cannot receive anything. 

from looking at these message boards this is a common issue can you please find a fix and improve your porting service. 

17 REPLIES 17

Hi ChrisorsirhC, thanks for posting and welcome back to our community.

Sorry to hear you're still not receiving incoming texts and calls.  And for any inconvenience this may be causing you. As you've been very recently liaising with my colleague Steven, I would ask that you send him a private message and he can investigate on your behalf.

Regards

Lee_R

Thanks for coming back to us ChrisorsirhC, this is still with the faults team at the moment, they will get back in touch as soon as they have any further updates.

Once I hear from them, I will be back in touch.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Thanks Steven but this needs to be escalated.

a lot of things I need prove it’s me by sending a text message with a code on it, this is a system I can’t use that includes banking and other financial support. I need this to be fixed ASAP so that I can gain access to these functions again. 

I hope to have this resolved by the end of the week at the very latest or I maybe forced to cancel my contract and take my number to another provider who gives me the ability to use all functions of my mobile. 

This has gone on far too long already and I don’t feel like I am a priority to have it fixed. 

I have passed this to the team as an escalation and I will get back to you as soon as I can with an update.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Hi Steven, 

i really need my phone back up and working as it is causing me several issues. 

can you please ask for an update or ask the fault team to reach out to me either on here or Via email I do not feel that any progress is being made. 

Hi there @ChrisorsirhC, thanks for your reply on this thread. Sorry that this issue has still not been resolved. As you have previously been in a PM with Steven it would be best to respond to the last PM he sent you so this can be chased up.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Thank you, I have sent him a message will try and remember to reply privately in future.

we wouldn’t want other customers knowing it’s now taken over 2 weeks for a new phone to be up and running correctly with no fix on the horizon. 

Thanks for coming back to us ChrisorsirhC,

we can have the conversation in public that's not a problem as we aren't divulging any personal information, I have replied to you in the past that way, my colleague just meant that he didn't need to get involved as this was already being handled by myself, too many agents getting involved can lead to confusion.

I have once again escalated this to the faults team but am I yet to hear anything back. I will chase them again for a response and get back to you as soon as I can. 

Kind Regards,

Steven_L