cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues receiving OTP text messages

ModTeam

Hi All, 

We are aware that some customers may be experiencing issues receiving OTP text messages.

Our support team are investigating this issue and we will update this thread with any progress. 

Thanks

Mod Team

486 REPLIES 486

Nothing has been resolved no matter how many times you say it has. I can’t even set up my virgin mobile account because I can’t receive the OTP. I’ve spoken to dozens of advisors yet nothing has been fixed. At least stop lying and admit to your paying customers that you can’t fix it. 

Hi phillstevens, 

Is other companies OTP messages coming through, not just ours? Are other messages non-OTP working?

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi,

For me it is just the Santander OTP that aren't coming through. I can receive them fine from other banking apps

Thanks nbower, I will send you a PM now to assist further.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi John.

Are you able to help share the steps to fix this.

I've had a car rental booked since December through Hertz and cannot complete my registration because the OTP Verification sms message never arrives.

Having eliminated all other possibilities it's 100% an issue with Virgin Mobile 

Ire you able to unblock senders or something? The rental solutions come from KIRRK.

Hoping you can help as not long until I travel and have to have this service working.

Ongoing issue for some people on Virgin Mobile.

Problem has existed for far too long without a resolution. 

Read my previous posts, they may be of some help.

Hope you get sorted.

Good Evening @Stevieblueyez, thanks for your post and I'm sorry to hear of this issue.

Do you received other similar text messages from alternative service providers?

When were you last issued with a new sim card?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Gg92
On our wavelength

The new sim option does not resolve the issue.

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt.

Generally fine with other providers for 2FA. I  used it with my Credit Card company today.

It's specifically affecting KIRRK notifications.

When were you last issued with a new sim card?

We could try and new sim card to see if this would allow the OTP message to be received.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn