cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

International calls barred?

Sacha69
Joining in

For some reason I am barred from using my phone banking number for Turkey?  I need to phone from my mobile for them to 'recognise me' but my mobile blocks it, tells me i'm barred from phoning this number and cuts me off!  I have roaming on my phone, I don't have international call barring, can anyone throw any help my way please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Sacha69,

Thank you for reaching back out to us, i would like too look further into this for you however will need further details and will need to clear security, I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Sacha69,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm very sorry to hear you're having some issues making some calls at the moment. To clarify, are you currently in Turkey and trying to call a UK based number, or are you in the UK and trying to call a Turkey based number?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

I'm in the UK trying to call Turkey

Hi @Sacha69,

Thank you for clarifying that for me. Have you attempted to call any other international number? If so, are they presenting any issues for you? What happens exactly when you attempt to call the affected number?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Thanks for the quick reply, I haven't tried any other international numbers no. I phone the number and it says 'calls to this number are barred from your phone' twice then cuts off.

I've just tried another International number but this time a normal land line and that doesn't connect either, same message 😞

Hi Sacha69,

Thank you for reaching back out to us, i would like too look further into this for you however will need further details and will need to clear security, I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.