cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intermittent signal no calls or text

Kazz20
Joining in
  • Intermittent signal for months. Cannot phone virgin as no signal can't report it as no data as no signal. When I do get through signal cuts half way through convo. They gave been working on this mast now for months. Any suggestions gratefully received
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

As Virgin use Vodafone for signal what does this say?

https://www.vodafone.co.uk/network/status-checker

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

As Virgin use Vodafone for signal what does this say?

https://www.vodafone.co.uk/network/status-checker

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @kazz, welcome to our forum and thanks for your post.

Sorry to see you have been having issues with the signal on your phone, as @enlli has advised it would be best to check the status checker to see if there are any updates on this.

Also I would recommend checking our phone fix tool here to see if this helps with the issue. If not please let me know.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Kazz20
Joining in

I have checked vodaphone but was told that 02 cover signal in my area. I have numerous messages from them, as reported and ech time they are trying to access land on which the mast is on to rectify. They are now saying they hope to repair by 20 May 

Thanks for coming back to us, Kazz20.

Apologies again for the issues with this. Hopefully it's fixed sooner for you.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill