Menu
Larks123
Tuning in
Message 11 of 68
Flag for a moderator

Re: Intermittent Loss Of Service

If their systems are stating that our services are fine how on earth do they know how many people are currently affected.  If there is a problem of SIM cards then CS need to stop giving them out as the issue is only going to escalate.

0 Kudos
neildupes
Tuning in
Message 12 of 68
Flag for a moderator

Just spoke to them again referencing this forum and this time they told me that as I'm a valued Oomph customer I have to speak to the dedicated team - seriously - how can this be so bad
0 Kudos
Larks123
Tuning in
Message 13 of 68
Flag for a moderator

The process is infuriating and yet no communication is forthcoming - I have even PM Forum team member and awaiting a response

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 14 of 68
Flag for a moderator

0 Kudos
Larks123
Tuning in
Message 15 of 68
Flag for a moderator

Called Customer Service stated he would investigate ....left me waiting for 8 minutes ...call terminated...which has happened so frequently it's seems to be the norm.  Still cannot assist

Larks123
Tuning in
Message 16 of 68
Flag for a moderator

I'm waiting again ... apparently deadlock letter in post... terminated call.  I've never asked for it to be deadlocked but CS state there is nothing that can be done.  I seriously think the company should suspend sales until you fix these inherent issues.  I firmly believe you are selling something that is not fit for purpose and is currently broken.  On one hand you claim to be working on a fix, on the other you tie our hands as your CS refuse to investigate.  The lack of response on here from Virgin Mobile team members speak volumes as the problems still exist.

Therefore can someone from Virgin mobile please clarify the status of what is being done.  Thank you!

0 Kudos
haselhurst
Tuning in
Message 17 of 68
Flag for a moderator

Mod team - are there any updates on this?

Clearly there are many, many people affected. My Dad switched to the purple sim at Virgin's insistence and has had the same issues as everyone else since the switch. If he can't reliably make or receive calls then there is little point in him remaining a customer of Virgin Mobile unless the issue is rectified quickly and customers are given suitable updates on a more frequent basis.

Hopefully the customer service team are aware of the issues now, as if the problems aren't resolved soon then he'll be calling to cancel his contract and seek appropriate compensation.

Larks123
Tuning in
Message 18 of 68
Flag for a moderator

Unfortunately the CS are not aware of these issues or if they are they are following a robotic process - as my experience is due to the system stating it looks fine the only thing they can do is refresh the card which doesn't do anything to rectify it.  In turn they cannot escalate the problem as the system states its fine.

0 Kudos
neildupes
Tuning in
Message 19 of 68
Flag for a moderator

Please can we get an update on this problem ?
0 Kudos
Eddyjhunter
Tuning in
Message 20 of 68
Flag for a moderator

I HV never known such bad customer service. Been spoken to like a bit of crap and they refuse to escalate calls. I'm SIM only deal so happily just move to Vodafone