cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In USA cannot send texts or make calls

eylprice
Joining in

I’m currently in Florida and cannot send texts or make any calls. Need this fixing asap as my bank card has been blocked and they require a text to verify the purchases.

please help!

21 REPLIES 21

Have you been able to restart your handset, to see if the refresh has worked @eylprice?

Regards,

Steven_L

Still doesn’t work

Have rebooted but still doesn’t work. 

Thanks for coming back to me after checking that @eylprice.

As that also hasn't worked, please can you try a manual network search? Try connecting to another network and then back to the T Mobile network, hopefully this will reboot the network for you. 

Regards,

Steven_L

Are you able to try the manual network search as I mentioned in my previous post?

Regards,

Steven_L

Yes and it is set as virgin already. 

Thanks for coming back to us @eylprice.

I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but would need to confirm a few details over via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.

Regards,
Steven_L

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for confirming your details @eylprice, I have rebooted your number on the network and restarted the roaming features on your account. Please can you let me know, if that has worked for you. Just to add this is different to what I tried yesterday. 

Regards,

Steven_L

Still not working. 

Thanks for coming back to me @eylprice, do you have a network connection and signal, when this is happening?

Are you able to use your data connection at all?

Regards,

Steven_L