cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Imessage not verifying

okhan24
Tuning in

I have been having issues verifying my imessage and have been constantly contacting apple and they have told me that it is an issue with my carrier and that i need them to check provisioning of text messaging if it is configured correctly. Therefore i need someone in the virgin mobile staff to do this for me as they do not answer on calls and i cannot get through to your live chat.

129 REPLIES 129

jolaro
On our wavelength

Wish mine had...still not working for me 😞

TaranGladwell
On our wavelength

Im speaking to them now. Will probably just get told to wait 24 hours again though. 

Please let me know what they say!!  Will probably tell you it will be fixed within 24 hours lol

Not the same for me sadly.

TaranGladwell
On our wavelength

Unfortunately got told the same wait 24-48hours. Apparently its an issue at apples end they are working on it. Frustrating the both keep blaming eachother.

okhan24
Tuning in
So an update on this I had spoken to virgin that day and they told me to wait till friday and it is going to be working again, it is now friday and nothing has been fixed and it honestly seems like they dont really care about their customers to be honest.

Still not working on mine. But frustratingly, my mum has the same phone (1st gen SE) on the same version, same sim plan, and her imessage is fine. Hope that doesn't jinx it... 

lj0nez
Tuning in

same issue here - ported from Vodafone on Tuesday, no iMessage or FaceTime since then.

Was told on the phone with virgin mobile this afternoon that it was a known problem between themselves and Apple and there was no ETA for a fix...

They’re certainly working on it, and they touched a nerve last night or a loose connection and mine started working early this morning after three days of no registration..

TaranGladwell
On our wavelength

Still no luck here. Getting pretty annoyed. Got an iphone 12 and an iphone 11 in the house. Both with virgin and neither can activate imessage.