cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I tried to add 2 SIMs to my family plan, but my contract is blocked.

drixtm
Joining in

I have been trying to add 2 more SIMs to my monthly mobile plan, but never succeeded. The support team tries to do it, but gets blocked.

this last time they told me to write to credit check email, but I got an automated message saying the mailbox is no longer available.

How should I proceed? I’ve been both mobile and fibre broadband customer for over a year now, and paid everything through Direct Debit on time. I feel very unhappy that I cannot upgrade my plan and include my family in my monthly plan.

Kind regards,

Adriana

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Molly_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @drixtm,

Thanks for chatting with me via pm. The correct mailbox has been used for our Credit File Amendment Team who will be able to pick this up for you and look into the SIM eligibility issue.

The SLA is usually 3 weeks but if you do have any issues following this please let us know.

Kind regards,

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Molly_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @drixtm,

Welcome to the forums and thanks for your post. Sorry to hear of the issues you've been having with the SIMs as well as your mailbox.

I can look into unlocking you emails for you first and foremost, so that you can enquire with our credit file team if necessary. I'll just send you a private message to confirm some details so please keep an eye on the purple envelope at the top of the page.

Many thanks,

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Molly_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @drixtm,

Thanks for chatting with me via pm. The correct mailbox has been used for our Credit File Amendment Team who will be able to pick this up for you and look into the SIM eligibility issue.

The SLA is usually 3 weeks but if you do have any issues following this please let us know.

Kind regards,

Molly_G
Forum Team