cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can’t make call and use data

Jercan
Tuning in

For a few months now I haven’t been able to make calls and use data ,when I  try to make calls it says: “calls to this number are not being connected and to call 789 or a similar number”and the date simply doesn’t work and it shows that is 3G and since I waited a few months the data already refreshed 

5 REPLIES 5

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Jercan,

Welcome to our community and thanks for posting. Really sorry to hear that you've been unable to make calls and use your mobile data. We understand the inconvenience this issues has caused.

Are you unable to call any number on your contact list or just certain ones? Also are you able to receive and send text messages?

Can we ask if you have tried a manual network on search on your mobile phone? We have included a self help guide here, which will give you further help and advice.

Kind regards Jodi. 

I can receive calls and texts, and yes I can’t call any number, and yes I checked the network coverage in my area(I also have a broadband) and as I specified it stoped working a few mounts ago when I couldn’t pay my bill on time once, after I paid the bill the broadband was working fine but making calls and using data on sim was still not working 

Hi Jercan, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this. 

If things have been restricted due to not paying your bill then once the bill is paid, it can take up to 24 hours for services to resume. 

Restart the device after the 24 hours and let us know if you're able to call out and use your data then. 

Many thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

As I specified multiple times this was months ago and I have paid my bill since and also my broadband is working (the device was restarted, sim removed multiple times during the past few months) 

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Jercan, 

I am so sorry about this, 

I will pop you a message and we can take a look into what is happening 

Keep an eye out for the purple envelope 🙂
Zoie