cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am in Greece and since yesterday there is no network connection, emergency calls only.

Pebbles7
Tuning in

I have tried turning the phone off and on again; airplane mode on, phone off, phone on, airplane mode off (was suggested by somebody). Tried numerous times to set network (Cosmote) manually.

126 REPLIES 126

Please let us know if you have any further issues and we can get this looked into further from our side.

Regards

Steven_L

As from midnight last night, no connection again!!! Emergency calls only. On both our phones/both Virgin Sims. Please can you sort out with Cosmote or whoever? 

Please don't let it be a 4 week outage again! 🙏.

Hi @Hapoyincrete

Really sorry you're having issues again. 

Are you able to do a manual network search for me and connect to "Wind Hellas" and see if that works? 

Emma_C - Forum Team

No connection to Wind but never have been able to.

Interesting that Greek schools went back online yesterday and at 6pm the National online registration website for vaccinations went live..... coincidence?🤔

Could you try rebooting the phone and then trying that again for me? 

It is possible if there is more people using the network that it can have an impact. 

Emma_C - Forum Team

Brilliant. I'm connected to Wind now!! How odd? I've just had a message from someone else about 10 miles away and he is now connected to Wind...and it's a good signal. Fingers crossed bit lasts. Thankyou for your prompt help!

Awesome, glad that was sorted nice and quickly for you. Let us know if you have any further issues @Hapoyincrete

Emma_C - Forum Team