Menu
Highlighted
Harrie
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Huawei p30LITE + FREE , freelace wireless Earphones

Back in April Virgin Mobile Advertised a Huawei p30 Lite smartphone with Free Huawei wireless earphones in black only, once the phone had arrived in the box was a card saying "claim your fancy new Huawei freelace wireless earphones" On the card it says that you can only claim between 23th may to 7th July 2019. So After filling in all the details to claim my earphones , I get an Email saying "The promotion is only open to customer's who pre-ordered their P30 by 4th April" I had ordered mine on the 27th April , the offer was still available till 30th April. PLEASE VIRGIN TEAM CAN SOMEONE HELP ME WITH THIS
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Huawei p30LITE + FREE , freelace wireless Earphones

Hi Harrie, thanks for your post.

Sorry for the trouble you've encountered when trying to redeem the free earphones that should have came with your mobile order. I appreciate the disappointment this will cause & will be happy to try & help further.

I'll send a PM shortly to confirm some details & will look forward to your reply so we can get this sorted.

Tom_F 

0 Kudos
elbabso
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

I've encountered the same issue.

Please advise.

Thanks

Elise

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi elbabso,

Welcome to our community forums! 

Really sorry to hear you've been having some problems claiming your Earphones. 

I would love to have a look at your account and see what we can do to help! Please check your inbox for a PM from me and reply when you can Smiley Happy

Look forward to hearing from you, 

Hetty_R
0 Kudos