Menu
Highlighted
Batdude
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Huawei P30 Pro £100 cashback offer

Hi, I've been trying to claim the £100 cashback offer through Huawei for my P30 pro but they will not accept any of the documents I have sent them. I've sent enduring I've got.

The emails say

"Please provide a sales receipt, invoice or delivery slip to go with the order confirmation. This must show retailer, product purchased and purchase date"

I never received any of these documents. How do I go about obtaining the relevant documents to claim this back?

They want the docs back within 3 days or they will cancel my claim. 

Any help appreciated 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Huawei P30 Pro £100 cashback offer

Hello Batdude

I will be happy to help with this, Can you confirm how you took out the contract, was this online or instore?

Thanks Joe_F

0 Kudos
Batdude
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Joe, it was an online order. I never received order confirmation after I placed the order and by the sound of it this is what Huawei are wanting for the cashback claim. I've spoken to someone at Virgin and they sent me an email with a few details on it but I'm not sure if they will accept it as it doesn't include all of the details required.  It seems a bit of a nightmare trying to get this claim sorted.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Good Morning Batdude,

Sorry to hear you've been unable to receive the relevant documents.

Let me look into this a little deeper with you via our PM services to see if I can assist you further

Kindest regards,

David_Bn 

0 Kudos
Batdude
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

All now sorted, got an email sent through with proof of purchase using the text chat service. I've finally had confirmation from Huawei that they have accepted it. Thanks for your responses. 

0 Kudos