Settings>

connections >

mobile networks>

access point names >

tap 3 dot in top right >

reset to default> 

Tap reset>

Restart your  phone. 

This hasn't completely got rid of the problem for me signal stillvery low and still unable to use sim.

But no refreshing sim data message. I just wonder if there is an issue with the network rather than the phones? Or maybe because its a 4g phone but only a 3g sim? 

Who knows just strange how my on sim works fine but the Virgin sim doesn't.

And very strange how the moment I was notified of the dispatch of my phone upgrade the sim card stopped working. 

Anyway I hope this helps a bit. Please can we post the solutions Virginia mobile give us if they are directed messaged to us. 

3 REPLIES 3

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi EmmaO, 

Thanks for posting on our Community. 
I can see that Beth has already replied to your thread here: Phone keeps saying refreshing sim data New phone not new sim.

Please make sure you are only posting once about your issue. If you need to update the thread then just reply to your original thread rather than creating a new one. We understand it's frustrating when something's not right however posting more than once about the same fault makes the boards look busier than what they actually are. It also means we could take longer to reply due to needing to sift through duplicate posts.

Have a look at Beth's reply on the other thread and stick with that one so we keep all the information in one place. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

EmmaO
On our wavelength

So i still cant use my simcard. im having to pay o2 £14 so I can have a phone line that works. 

What is going on virgin mobile. 

Please can you actually rectify this. 

To everyone reading this sign up to a different phone network. Because virgin mobile will not fix issues when they arise. 

Hi @EmmaO,

I'm sorry to hear this. However, as my colleague has advised in our previous post to you, please click here to head to the original thread you made and respond to us further there where we'll be happy to assist you.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!