cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get a PAC code without a working phone?

Hapoyincrete
On our wavelength

I have decided to leave Virgin as I will be spending a lot more time abroad so need a more suitable provider. I want to take my Virgin mobile number with me . I haven't managed to activate my new SIM and to be honest I've given up trying as I'm leaving now.

The Virgin community has been the best part of Virgin mobile and I mean that seriously!

So my last problem is how to get a PAC code without my phone working and without a landline. Obviously I have the internet.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Hapoyincrete

Just a quick note to confirm you're satisfied with the response and efforts of the forum team?  Remember if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand.

Regards

Lee_R

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

15 REPLIES 15

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Hapoyincrete thanks for posting and welcome back to our community.

Sorry to hear you're leaving and that you've been unhappy with your experience.  I would like to help you with your request.  I am going to send you a private message.

Regards

Lee

Thankyou Lee for your prompt reply. I will keep my eyes open for your message!

Sorry.  I will re-send it.

Regards

Lee

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Hapoyincrete

Just a quick note to confirm you're satisfied with the response and efforts of the forum team?  Remember if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand.

Regards

Lee_R

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Hapoyincrete

Regards

Lee_R

Hi I don't if this is still active. My husband has a Virgin SIM and the same problem as me so has decided to part company with Virgin. 

Is it possible for him to have a PAC code via the forum and his email address? Would he need to register on the forum in his own right.

Obviously he cannot phone or text Virgin and we are now back in Greece until February.

Hi Hapoyincrete thanks for getting back to us.

Sorry to hear that your husband having similar or same issue as you.  As this is PAC related I would ask that he contacts us directly.  Would need to do via own handle.

Regards

Lee_R

Hi 

Do I need to register on the forum separately to my wife to do this.We are a bit confused? I'm sorry we don't have any luck with Virgin but I tried several times to get our Virgin SIMs to work in the UK but really it's not practical to have a Virgin SIM as I'm back in Greece for 2-3 months now depending on Covid!

Rick

Hi there

Yes you would have to register separately to your wife.  Sorry for any confusion.

Regards

Lee