cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to contact Virgin Mobile support?

AndyWiseman
Joining in

How do I contact the Virgin Mobile support team? The webchat button has dissapeared. It's as if Virgin don't care about their customers problems... 

5 REPLIES 5

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Ring 789 or try this..

. Why not try our Text Messaging Service?

It’s a great way to get help with your Virgin Mobile services - and it's free!
Just send your query to 07533016422 and we’ll text you back.

Messages are free when sent from a Virgin Mobile connection.
We're open 8am - 10pm Monday to Friday, 8am - 5pm weekends.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Brilliant! but my phone isn't working... I can only contact them via laptop/ Web chat

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

There isn't a webchat anymore. Can only suggest you make a new thread on here with a title that gives a quick idea of your problem. Put some detail in the body. Regretfully you will have to wait for one of the team to get to you.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi @AndyWiseman,

Thank you for your posts and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I am sorry to hear that you're having a bit of trouble contacting the Virgin Mobile team. All of our contact information can be found on our Contact Us page.

However, if you can expand on what your query is and why you're looking to contact the team, we may be able to assist you from here.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

I did eventually contact them through the webchat. There's a link on the contact Us page but the button doesn't always appear. I had to refresh the page several times.

The webchat is, however, **bleep** poor. Realy slow to reply and took nearly 2.5 hours to book a repair which in my mind is just awful. Beyond that it takes 3 to 5 days to get the return envelope delivered to you, then a further 3 to 5 days for it to get back to them to look at it, repair time, and then 3 to 5 days to be sent back. Apparently Virgin cant afford a 24 hour corrier... or supply a temporary phone 

Appalling customer service and time to buy out my contract.

I'm off