Menu
Susier92
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

How to complain about virgin media

How do I go about putting in a complaint about virgin taking money out of my account and not updating my balance and saying the payment was declined even though my bank fraud team have said it was authorised, Thank you

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: How to complain about virgin media

Hi Susier92,

Welcome to our Community Forum and sorry to hear that you're experiencing billing issues, and understand that you are keen to get this resolved.

To raise a complaint, you can raise one online, please see our Code of Practice for the different ways and complaints process.

Can you confirm whether this is for your Mobile account or your Cable account?

Have you spoken to us about this and if so what did they say?

Looking forward to your reply,

Lisa_CC

0 Kudos
Susier92
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

It’s my mobile account, yes I’ve phoned up around 6 times now to keep being told I’ve not paid and that I need to pay again even though I have the code from the bank, 1 person said that my phone would be back on today and then I got transferred and told I needed to make a payment again, so I refused to pay as it’s been paid but they’re adamant I need to pay again

0 Kudos
Demogorgon
Up to speed
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

OK, bank transactions have traceable numbers. If it was a direct debit it would have a direct debit reference number, same thing if it was a manual payment, standing order, etc. Time could be an issue, one of these systems [Virgin's or the bank's] hasn't updated to show what really happened, payment declined. You can do a few things, get the payment reference number from the bank to see if Virgin misapplied the payment or at lease can trace where the money is...or you can re-call the money thru the bank [indemnity claim] and make a manual payment over the phone.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Susier92, 

Really sorry this is still an issue, we're keen to find out what's gone on. 

I'll pop you a personal message now and we'll take things from there. 

Thanks Smiley Happy 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos