cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change esim to normal sim help please

TheG00l
Tuning in

Hi,

I've got a Virgin esim but am changing to a different phone which only takes physical sims.

I've received my new sim but how do I change over as the new sim shows 'not provisioned'

Many thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @TheG00l 

I'm so sorry that this was not working for you, we have made some changed on our side, please reboot the handset and let us know how things are looking after?

Thank you. 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

10 REPLIES 10

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @TheG00l,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

Have you received the physical SIM card? If so, have you followed these steps yet?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi, yes got the new sim and put it in new phone but just says 'not provisioned'

Thanks.

Hi @TheG00l,

Thank you for confirming. So that I can assist you further with this, I'm going to send you a private message in a few moments. Please respond to this when you can and we'll go from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi @TheG00l,

Thank you for getting back to me via private message so that we can assist you further. I'm glad to that I was able to assist you with your SIM card query.

Please do let us know if there's anything more that we can assist you with.

Cheers,

Zach - Forum Team

Many thanks Zach for all your help today.

Hi @TheG00l,

You're welcome. Enjoy the rest of your day.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team

So I received a replacement sim card today as apparently the last one had gone 'out of date' put it in my phone and it's exactly the same 'sim not provisioned'

Hi there @TheG00l 

I'm so sorry that this was not working for you, we have made some changed on our side, please reboot the handset and let us know how things are looking after?

Thank you. 

Many thanks - working now!!