cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How the hell do you report a fault

Boneywoney
Dialled in

Trying to report a telephone fault on an elderly relatives phone.  He has both broadband and telephone.  When anyone tries to call him they receive a recorded message "You have dialled an incorrect number, please check the number and redial"  I have tried to report a fault online which takes you nowhere, the text number shown on this forum page and dialled 150 all of which are a complete and utter waste of time.

I think the best thing to do is write to my MP about the atrocious service consumers get not just from Virgin but pretty much any large business nowadays who like Virgin are a nightmare to contact unless its to buy or upgrade something.  They know full well what they are doing, they don't want to employ people to look after their customers as its all about profit and not really giving a satisfactory service.

1 REPLY 1

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Boneywoney,

Sorry to hear this has happened.

If I can send you a private message to obtain details of your Relatives account etc, would that be okay? as we do need to get this resolved as soon as possible.

If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great. 
Regards     
Gareth_L