cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I speak with someone in the UK that doesnt swear at me.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, Unfortunately, I'm new to Virgin mobile, biggest mistake of my life, well almost.  they appear to have difficulty with communication and staff training.  My phone was supposed to be delivered on Monday but was returned by the courier as the courier tried calling my new number to check securirty using the number on the phone he had in his van.  the phone appears to be lost somewhere and all virgin "Customer support" types in the loosest sense of the word like to tell me is it will be dealt with shortly or it will be investigated.  On my second from last call last night the call handle swore at me twice and told me I was leading the call, correct as you had no idea wth you are doing.  Anyway, does anyone know how I get in touch with someone in the UK to speak to? clearly Virgin mobile won't read any of this as they don't have the ability to communicate or possibly read. 

4 REPLIES 4

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Anonymous

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community. 

I am very sorry to hear about whats happened and I am very sorry to hear of your experience over the phone. 

That is not the level of customer service we aim to provide. 

I am going to send you a private message so I can get some further information from you please. 

Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of the page and pop me a reply when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Anonymous
Not applicable

you sent me this reply, no introduction, no proof of who you are, this is where it all goes wrong, im guessing you're also not in the UK, just currently on a whatsapp chat with someone not in the UK who is just pushing standard replies at me.: If you could please answer the following that would be much appreciated.

What is the full name of the account holder?

Are you the account holder?

What is the address please and mobile number associated with this Mobile account?

Please pop back to me when you can. 

Hi @Anonymous

I have responded to your private message to explain how you can verify I am a Virgin Media employee and the other contact options available if you would prefer not to speak with us over this forum. 

Please reply to that private message and kindly let me know how you wish to proceed. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Anonymous
Not applicable

reply from Virgin, same old rubish... 

Thank you for passing security.

I am very sorry for the experience you have had so far.

I have reviewed the account today and can see on the Yodel tracking this has been returned to sender yesterday the 9th.

It can take 3 to 5 working days for that handset to get back to us. 

So unfortunately, there is nothing we can do now until that has reaches us. 

At that time, you can then cancel the order fs you want to as I can see you did request that today.

Or if you wished to continue, we can get another raised for you and a new delivery would be arranged, 

I am happy to monitor this and pop back to you once the phone has been returned.

Shocking, they cant find the phone so I have to wait over 5 days until anything can be done....