cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I report no mobile service

CarlRoach
Joining in

Hi, I currently have no mobile service where I work, which is in a shopping centre M24 4EL - the service has been out for two days and no sign of return. I have tried to find out how to report this to Virgin Mobile but can find no effective route on any webpage. There is talk of chat and messaging services but no buttons to access these, even when logged into my account. I can't use the app on my phone as the sim cannot be validated as there is no mobile signal.

I want to be helpful to let them know there is a problem, and I also want to know how this can be sorted out, but I currently feel totally left out in the cold.

I have walked round the shopping centre, gone outside, reset my phone, and all of the usual things that they say to do on the help pages, but sadly none of these work?

Can anyone help?

Carl

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

https://coverage.ee.co.uk/coverage/ee

Use the Check Status Button. You don't need a phone number just to check you only have to enter the postcode and a phone type.

As Virgin don't have a network of their own I don't think they have a way of reporting.

If you do report it on here then they will have you going round the world, switching your phone on and off, doing manual network searches and swapping your SIM into another phone, by which time it is likely the network will have fixed the fault!

No-one seems to find out if you are on EE or Vodafone for signal and checking with them. 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

It's EE (Virgin's Carrier) and they are aware of the problem

Screenshot_20211201-171025_Chrome.jpg

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Hi Enlli, I appreciate the update, at least it is an issue that someone knows about 🙂

Two further questions:
a) where would I be able to find out the information you did, (I looked on the EE site but as I'm not a customer I couldn't access the service page) and
b) how do we report service problems to Virgin Mobile, as I can't find a way to do that?

Kind regards, Carl

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

https://coverage.ee.co.uk/coverage/ee

Use the Check Status Button. You don't need a phone number just to check you only have to enter the postcode and a phone type.

As Virgin don't have a network of their own I don't think they have a way of reporting.

If you do report it on here then they will have you going round the world, switching your phone on and off, doing manual network searches and swapping your SIM into another phone, by which time it is likely the network will have fixed the fault!

No-one seems to find out if you are on EE or Vodafone for signal and checking with them.