cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I order a replacement sim card online?

Daphimo1
Joining in

Hi All,

Can I order a replacement Virgin Mobile sim card online?

My sim is jammed in my phone and won't connect.  I have no landline and I'm stuck at home on my own, so I can't call to order a replacement over the phone.

My local Virgin Media store is still 'temporarily closed' due to COVID.

Please help!

144 REPLIES 144

moongazer8
On our wavelength
It would be great if we could sort this out today. I just need a new sim posted to me.

Hi

I'm on the Ultimate Oomph Bundle and unfortunately I moved my number (PAC) to a new provider because the voice quality on VM was not too good. I received my PAC and have done the switch. I received a text from VM advising me that I would need a new Sim with  a new number to keep my Ultimate Oomph bundle benefits and that they would pop one in the mail for me when I switched. I have not yet received the new sim. Could someone please forward one out to me because i think someone may have forgot about it.

Many thanks

Dave

Hi, I also need a replacement SIM. I had to purchase a new phone, and it turns out to need a nano SIM, whereas my current/old phone has a micro SIM.

I'm getting nowhere searching the internet and my account for a way to order a replacement SIM.

FYI, when I first subscribed to Virgin Mobile last year, I used a PAAC code to port my old number. Not sure if that makes a difference to what you send me.

I should add that until I get this sorted, I can't use my NHS volunteer responder app, so it is somewhat urgent ...

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@dunroving 

The type of SIM you have should have score marks to push out the nano SIM from the Micro

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

@enlli, you're a rockstar! I just messaged all my (supposedly) phone-savvy friends to ask them why they didn't tell me that. You're clearly much smarter than they are (and me!) Thanks ...

anjaliroy00
Joining in

i lost my sim. i know the mobile number and due to covid all shops are closed.

i need a replacement sim

you seem very helpfull 

iposted the same question the other day and no one help[ me to get one sent 

i struggle ringing the phone number for  days before i got through 

its a kokle how hard it is toorder a sim card 

Hello JOHNMAN

Sorry to hear of the problems experienced getting in touch with the team to arrange a replacement SIM card. 

Like the previous post, is this something you still require assistance with? If so, let me know and I'll be happy to get some more details from you to look into this further.

Thanks

Rob

Remma124
Tuning in

I’ve recently bought a new SIM only monthly contract. The damaged / ripped open envelope arrived this morning with the letter but no SIM card. I’ve tried to start a live chat for a few days but never manage to get connected to a real agent. Please can someone help me??