cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I order a replacement sim card online?

Daphimo1
Joining in

Hi All,

Can I order a replacement Virgin Mobile sim card online?

My sim is jammed in my phone and won't connect.  I have no landline and I'm stuck at home on my own, so I can't call to order a replacement over the phone.

My local Virgin Media store is still 'temporarily closed' due to COVID.

Please help!

144 REPLIES 144

Thanks for your post CC18,

I'll be happy to assist you in ordering a new SIM card,

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for my PM

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Many thanks to David, for your swift reply and helpful offer regarding ordering a replacement sim card for my number.

On checking my old sim card, I have found it to be one of the triple sim types, and so do not need a replacement sim card.

Apologies for wasting your time.

Best wishes

Thanks for letting us know it's sorted CC18, we're around if you need anything else 🙂 

Emma_C - Forum Team

Replacement sim card for [removed]

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

I urgently need 2 replacement SIMS!!! I have tried calling, sending SMS and questions in this forum and had no responses at all... I have no servicea on my mobile phone. Please urgently help!!

Hi Emma,

I'm hoping you can help me order a new SIM as well.

My SIM has stopped working, so I can't call or text Virgin to get a replacement.

Could you have one sent to my address in Edinburgh? I would need a convertible Sim that I can make Micro or Nano.

I look forward to hearing from you and the Virgin Media Team.

Kind regards,
Alix

CF10
Tuning in

Hi

I also require a replacement SIM card - how do I go about getting one?

Thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

My phone has gone missing and so I need a replacement sim card. I cna't text or call you of course. Please help me

Anonymous
Not applicable

My phone has gone missing and so I need a replacement sim card. I cna't text or call you of course. Please help me

Hi CF10, 

I'm really sorry for the delay in picking up your post and that you need a new SIM card. 

I do hope that a new SIM card has been sent for you since your post, if not please pop me a personal message and I'll ensure one is sent right away. 

Let us know

Thanks 🙂

Emma_C - Forum Team