cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I order a replacement sim card online?

Daphimo1
Joining in

Hi All,

Can I order a replacement Virgin Mobile sim card online?

My sim is jammed in my phone and won't connect.  I have no landline and I'm stuck at home on my own, so I can't call to order a replacement over the phone.

My local Virgin Media store is still 'temporarily closed' due to COVID.

Please help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Daphimo1, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

Really sorry you're having trouble ordering a new SIM, I can appreciate you're keen to get this ASAP. 

We can certainly order one from here, I just need to pop you a personal message and we'll take it from there. 

Emma_C - Forum Team

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

144 REPLIES 144

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I'll see if the team can help 

On a side note all Virgin stores are now shut permanently 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
You can't order a replacement online unfortunately.

I've escalated this to the forum team as I'd normally recommend the text service, which you can't do.

Just so you're aware, the Virgin Media physical stores have permanently closed.
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own

Thank you very much for escalating this for me.  I can of course confirm my mobile phone number and the address to which I'd need the replacement sim card sending.  It's a nano sim that I need.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Daphimo1, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

Really sorry you're having trouble ordering a new SIM, I can appreciate you're keen to get this ASAP. 

We can certainly order one from here, I just need to pop you a personal message and we'll take it from there. 

Emma_C - Forum Team

Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Morning Daphimo1, 

Glad we could get you a new SIM ordered. 

Do let us know how you get on with it! 

Emma_C - Forum Team

Hi. I got 3 contracts  from virgin and been struggling to order replacement Sims for the new SIM cards. I misplaced my new Sims. Can someone assist me in getting the replacement Sims please ?

Hello there, I have lost my Virgin SIM card and need a replacement urgently, can this be done through this forum as I cannot find any option online and I haven't been able to get through to call centre when I have tried a couple of times.

Many thanks

Elizabeth Matthews

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi arvindl0007 and Anyanka101, 

Thank you for your post 🙂 

Don't worry, I will sort this out for you. I will send you both a private message so I can do this 🙂 

Cheers. 

Please would you advise me how to order a replacement sim card for my existing card which is the old type that will not fit into the newer smartphone. Thank you