cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with mums account

comoran1970
Joining in

Hi, 

My mum has a PAYGO virgin mobile number that gets turned off on the 11th January 2022.

I am trying to help her to access her online account but she is not sure if she created one and when she registers her details it is asking for a password that was setup.

she does not know the password and when she phoned 789 for help the response was they could not help.

Does this sound right ? Is there anything I can do to help her?

Many Thanks 

Chris Moran

7 REPLIES 7

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @comoran1970

Thank you so much for your post and I am so sorry to hear this has happened to your Mum's account.

Was she able to try and reset the account by clicking the forgotten password link?

Thank you.

Hi,

Many thanks for your reply.

After clicking on the forgotten password link, a message pointed her to call 789 which she did but the support person was not helpful and as she is not very technical got very confused and has asked me to help out.

I have her mobile number and can provide you further information if required

Best Regards

chris 

Can I ask what the phone agent said to your Mum to try and resolve this? 

We aren't able to change or inform third parties of passwords on the account, it would need to be the actual account holder. 

Just as a precaution, please don't post any personal information on this public forum. If we need anything from you I will send you a PM.

Is the phone in your Mum's name? 

Thank you

Hi Ashleigh_C

I believe it is my mums name although it was done along time ago , she doesn’t know 100%

best Regards 

Chris 

I'm sorry Chris, it would need to be the account holder that we spoke with to ask about this. 

If she wasn't able to answer the secondary questions via the phone then I can take a look here for her, but I would need her to create a forum account so I can take her into PM and speak with her privately.

I understand she is not technically minded as you have said, but is she able to do this at all? 

Thank you

Hello,

Many thanks for your reply I will speak to her and get her to create a forum account , do you want me to provide you details of her account when she has created it.

cheers

chris 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @comoran1970,

Thank you for coming back to us about this. 

Once your mum creates the Forum account, please advise her to create a post about her issue and one of our staff members will be able to pick it up as soon we can.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs