cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with 92 priority app

HJP1992
Joining in

I recently got a new virgin mobile contract to make the most of o2 priority (virgin where cheaper than virgin) i just downloaded the o2 priority app tried logging in with my details through the virgin option and it was saying my email address wasn’t recognised. I tried creating an account even though I already have an account and it’s saying to contact someone. Can someone please help me with getting into the o2 app please?

9 REPLIES 9

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi HJP1992,

Thanks for your post and welcome back to the community.

Apologies for the issues faced, can I ask have you been able to sign in via the web browser at all? 

Let us know,

Kain

I can log into the virgin mobile app but I’m not able to log into the o2 app

Thank you for confirming this @HJP1992 

What is the error you see when you try to gain access to the O2 app? Are you signing in where it says 'Sign in with Virgin Media details'?

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

It’s just saying that my email address and password aren’t recognised even though they are correct. 

im using the signing in with virgin media. I don’t have virgin media but I do have virgin mobile 

Thank you for confirming this @HJP1992 

You need a Virgin Media service or an O2 mobile service to be able to access O2 priority unfortunately. Virgin mobile only customers do not have O2 priority access which is why you Virgin Mobile sign in is not working. The site should ask for a  customers Virgin Media sign in details. 

Apologies for any confusion caused. 

Here to help 🙂
Carley

Thank you getting back to me. Is this something that will change with the virgin to o2 migration? 

Hi @HJP1992 

There are no plans for the current O2 access to change, but we will update if this does ever updates to allow Virgin mobile only customer. 

Here to help 🙂
Carley

I looked it up on the internet and it states in there that once all virgin mobile customers have migrated to o2 by the end of 2023 we’ll have access to o2 priority and have double or unlimited data for no extra cost so is what the o2 website saying about the migration of virgin mobile customers not correct?

Hi @HJP1992, thanks for getting back to us.

When you're on O2, you'll get to enjoy all O2 perks, like daily treats from Priority from O2 and first dibs on tickets to gigs and events 48 hours early with Priority Tickets.  But this will not be until you've fully migrated over to O2's system.

Regards

Lee_R