cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help me out guys

hajimasan
Joining in

I'm from Calgary, Canada. So i am paying 77 cad including taxes on rogers with just the plan and no phone. So i am looking to switch to virgin plus. They have really good deals like 50$ for 12 gb plus unlimited texts and data. So the question here is should i go forward with it? And is it okay if i also buy phone from them which will bring the cost to around 75 including the phone. Its an awesome deal but i'm just curious about the connectivity status of it in Calgary.

2 REPLIES 2

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@hajimasan  Welcome to the community.  However, this community forum is primarily for customers of Virgin Media in the UK.  It is unlikely that anyone here can advise you on mobile deals in Canada.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi hajimasan,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome from Canada, as rightly advised by Graham A, we are Virgin Media UK and cannot offer these deals however you can find more around Virgin Plus here.

Regards

Paul.