Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Help cancel mobile

I’ve almost given up trying to give virgin my pac code, now paying 2 contracts. Virgin extremely cheap but I have fibromyalgia, so I Sometimes have communication challenges. I’m being passed around like an idiot. V stressful. Please, could someone, please tell me how to contact a manager/cancellation team. Thanks

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Help cancel mobile

If you have the older Red SIM cards then post In this thread which is monitored by the team

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-Mobile/PAC-STAC-Pending-SIM-migration/td-p/4340638

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

yes and no one helps in that thread either for cancelling sim migration and getting pac code
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I'm sure they will, but this is a Community board and mainly customer to customer.

Team members have a number of duties and get on here when they can.

If they don't get to you today ring 789 early (I got through at 8am) and ask for your SIM migration to be cancelled and a PAC issued.

Sorry I can't help further.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos