Menu
hayleygreener
Joining in
Message 1 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Havent recieved my £100 for joining virgin mobile

My uncle recommended me to virgin through a link which i used and it said i would get £100 for joining. When i log in to tellja it says the order was successful but still i have not recieved the money? It says that there is no outstanding cash rewards either? The order was placed on 3/11/17. Can someone please tell me what is going on??

0 Kudos
Pinkbraid
Joining in
Message 2 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: Havent recieved my £100 for joining virgin mobile

If Virgin are like all the other companies then you probably have to actually claim the money. There is usually a link for doing that and you should have been told in your welcome emails. Not 100% certain on this but I know you have to claim with BT, EE and Sky. If you have gone through a cashback site it usually takes ages for money to come through but it should have tracked

0 Kudos
Graeme2
Just joined
Message 3 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Same here - got a new iPhone and have been connected to network for at least a month now.  Tellja site shows referral as unsuccessful !!!.  I am awaiting a response to why.

0 Kudos
hayleygreener
Joining in
Message 4 of 10
Flag for a moderator

mine says successful but still no money in my account i have rung them multiple times and they don't answer the phone, i have now emailed! i hope it isn't a con!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi there, was this order places directly with us or was it an offer as part of a 3rd party company?

Nathan B

0 Kudos
hayleygreener
Joining in
Message 6 of 10
Flag for a moderator

it was through tellja which has your virgin logo on the top. i have telephoned tellja on numerous occasions to be told they will look into it and call me back. This has been ongoing since November. I have never received a call back. I have asked to speak to a manger to be told they do not have a manager, I have asked for an email of someone in charge to be told they will not give out any contact details. Do you have a complaints department for virgin that I can send an email to please?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Unfortunately Hayley as they are a 3rd party operation we are unable to persue this for you.

Nathan B

0 Kudos
hayleygreener
Joining in
Message 8 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Then can i have an email for customer complaints as i am not accepting this. The email was sent from virgin so how can this be nothing to do with you. A far as i am concerned this is a con. If i dont get the referral money i will be cancelling my contract and seeking a full refund. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 10
Flag for a moderator

That may be the case however this was taken out through 3rd party referral site so we have no part in the £100 referral credit.

If you did still wish to peruse a complaint you can find the details of how to do so here virg.in/compscop

Nathan B

0 Kudos
teabag
Wise owl
Message 10 of 10
Flag for a moderator

@Nathan_B

I believe these are cases were taken out with Virgin's own referral scheme?
http://store.virginmedia.com/virgin-media-mobile/refer-a-friend.html
---------------------------------------------------------------
BB 200 - Hub 3, Phone Talk w/ends, Mobile Sim only £9 and £8 sims. Customer since 1993.
0 Kudos