Menu
Highlighted
Kamariah
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Haven't received box to return phone

Screen on Sony Xperia has become distorted.  Need to return it for repair but no box has ever arrived.  Can't get through to CS to just ask for another one as failed security question after a long wait *sigh*

Can I send it using my own packaging?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Louise_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Haven't received box to return phone

Hi Kamariah,

Thank you for taking the time to post in the Community.

We're running a little behind on the boards and only now reaching your thread Smiley Sad 
I'm sorry to hear you're having some trouble with sending the phone in for repair.

I just wanted to check in with you and see if you have had the box to send  the handset in for repair since you posted in?

If not you will need to call customer services on 789 (Freephone from a Virgin Mobile), 150 (Freephone from a Virgin Mobile or Virgin Media landline) or 0345 6000 789 (from any other phone) so they can arrange this for you.

Sorry I cant be of more help on this matter.

Take care,

Louise

Forum Support Team

Forum Team

New around here? Find out more about the Community by checking our "Getting started guide"

Kamariah
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No box ever arrived :-(    Got lost in post?  Why can't you just send another one, seems an easy one to me or am I missing something?

Or I could just box it up myself... *anything* is better than having to deal with the long waits and frustrating hoops one has to go thru just to finally get in touch with barely comprehensible CS staff, who then get disconnected or won't accept your 'security' question!  

Just send another box!  The first one didn't arrive!  It's not rocket science.

Otherwise I'll just put up with the crappy distorted screen until the contract expires, not worth the hassle foning again (and again)...

Cheers for trying to help tho.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Louise_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kamariah,

Thank you for taking the time to post in the Community.

I'm really sorry to hear that you haven't received the box to return the phone.

As advised in my last post you will need to call customer services on 789 (Freephone from a Virgin Mobile), 150 (Freephone from a Virgin Mobile or Virgin Media landline) or 0345 6000 789 (from any other phone) so they can arrange this for you.

This is not something that can be done from here I'm afraid. Sorry I cant be of more help on this matter.

Take care,

Louise

Forum Support Team

Forum Team

New around here? Find out more about the Community by checking our "Getting started guide"

0 Kudos